Dual manual grinder
The dual manual grinder consists of a robust structural frame where N. 2 spindles are fixed, driven by two 4 kW motors with variable speed through two inverters (700/2800 rpm).
- Control panel with start/stop cycle buttons
- Potentiometer for speed adjustment and a tool RPM display, located on the front of the machine for operator convenience
- N. 2 pneumatic belt tensioners complete with a guide wheel and manual adjustment for belt centering
- Rubber contact wheels excluded.
- N. 2 suspended protective guards for the belt with a length of 3000 mm and equipped with safety limit switches.
- N. 2 wheel locking nuts
- N. 2 sets of spacers
- N. 2 locking mushrooms at the end of the shaft
- Voltage: 380V-50 Hz.